WHY REGISTER FOR PARENTPOWERED TEXTS?
- Available toll free for families with children between ages 0-5
- Weekly fun facts, easy tips, and ideas on how to promote your child’s learning
- Evidence-based, whole child support
- Messages are tailored specifically to your child’s age
- Receive texts 3 times a week for 52 weeks
- Research shows when parents participate in this program, their children are more prepared for kindergarten
- Texts are available in English, Somali, and Spanish
Text TS to 70138
Envié un mensaje de texto con el código TS ESP a 70138
U qor/text TS SOM to 70138
ParentPowered Texts FAQ
There is no charge for this texting program. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier.
All messages are geared towards the child’s age & development.
Messages come through three times a week; every Monday, Wednesday & Friday. On the last Thursday of each month, Think Small will send an age appropriate message geared towards anti-racist & equity messaging.
We use Mexican Spanish for our texts.
Yes! You can enroll as many children as you’d like, as long as they haven’t reached their sixth birthday. You’ll need to text ‘TS’ to 70138 for each child.
Here’s an info sheet that can be shared with families.
If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.