Think Small Institute Proof of Training Attendance Policy
Think Small offers two types of verification for attending training:
A certificate of participation for out-of-state participants, and
- Verified training hours recorded on an individual’s Develop Learning Record for participants in Minnesota
Certificates of Participation outside of Minnesota:
- A certificate of participation is provided to learners who have attended and participated in professional development training events but who reside outside of Minnesota and do not wish to earn MN Develop training hours.
- Certificates of participation act only as proof of attendance and/or completion and are not guaranteed to qualify for clock hour credit in any state outside of Minnesota.
Develop Learning Record Training Hours for Minnesota Participants:
- Training hours will be granted to participants who are evaluated against
predetermined standards for knowledge, skills, or competencies per Develop requirements.
- Training hours will not be verified for participants who miss more than 15 minutes of the training event.
In the future, Think Small Institute’s goal is to offer clock hour credit and/or IACET CEUs in all states.