Concerns about Development

Do you have concerns about your child’s development?

As your child changes and grows, you may have some concerns.

It’s not uncommon to take a "wait and see" approach about developmental concerns. However, current research suggests the best course of action is to seek help as soon as possible. Although it can seem overwhelming and scary, there are caring professionals available to help you and your child. Contact your child’s health care provider or call Help Me Grow at 1-866-693-GROW (4769). A Help Me Grow referral form is also available.