- For Early Childhood Professionals
- Build a Better Business
- Child Care Wayfinder
Have you ever thought of starting or expanding a licensed family child care program or child care center?
We offer personalized support and resources to help you succeed!
Child Care Wayfinder is your one-stop navigation network for starting and growing child care programs. We provide encouragement, support, and connection to resources required for initial licensing and resources needed for sustaining or expanding currently licensed child care programs.
A Navigator can:
- Provide an initial assessment of participants program needs
- Provide support as participants navigate the Minnesota Department of Human Services Licensing process
- Register participants for our 5-session Learning Community series
- Assist participants in accessing the many resources available through partner organizations and services
- Connect you with a Parent Aware Quality Coach who will work with you to build a high-quality, star-rated program