- Partnering with Parents from the Beginning: An Event for New Child Care Providers in Hennepin County, 10/22
Partnering with Parents from the Beginning: An Event for New Child Care Providers in Hennepin County, 10/22
Date & Time
10/22/20186:45 pm - 8:45 pm
Think Small West
Develop a partnership with your clients from the initial interview onward to establish a successful relationship that will last. Explore different forms of communication that will benefit your relationship from the beginning.
- Cost: FREE
- 2 hours, KCF III, CDA IV
Arrive early for reception at 6pm and receive:
- A light dinner
- Information about Parent Aware and other resources to help support your business
- A tour of think Small’s Debra S. Fish Early Childhood Resource Library
- Develop Tool information and help
- Door prizes
Please note: Training hours are awarded to all attendees unless 15 minutes or more are missed.
Register Today! Space is Limited.
Pre-registration is required.
To register, call 651-287-8597 (this is a voicemail line).
Please leave a detailed message, including the following information for each person to be registered:
- Spelling of full name.
- Develop individual ID number (if you need assistance in creating a Develop account, please call 651-641-3549).
- Phone number.
- Start date and title of training.
We will return your call to confirm registration.
These opportunities are made possible through a partnership between Hennepin County and Think Small.