- About Think Small
- News & Events
Policy and Advocacy
Are you interested in updates on Minnesota early childhood policy and advocacy? You’ll receive:
- Early care and education policy news from Minnesota and around the country
- Dates for upcoming early care and education events in Minnesota
- Resources for advocating for children birth to five and their families
- Opportunities and encouragement to communicate with your elected officials about early learning policies
Sign up here. Generally, messages are weekly during the state legislative session (January-May) and every other week in the interim.
Are you interested in keeping up-to-date with Think Small? We offer information on:
- How we are impacting the community and upcoming events
- The latest early childhood developments at the Capitol and advocating for children
- Training possibilities for child care professionals
Sign up here to receive our eNewsletters.
Think Small Institute
Are you interested in keeping up-to-date with Think Small Institute? Sign up for:
Sign up here
- New Professional Development announcements
- Discounts, Specials and more
to receive the Think Small Institute newsletter.
Are you interested in keeping up-to-date with Redleaf Press? We offer information on:
Sign up here
- New release and helpful resources
- Specials, discounts and more
to receive the Redleaf Press newsletter.