Multilingual Contact Information
Language Access Line
Do you speak Hmong? Somali? Spanish? A language access line is available for anyone using child care resource and referral services. Parents and guardians may call 1-888-291-9811 (651-665-0150 in the metro area) for personal support in their home language.
- For Southeast Asian/Hmong services, call 651-665-0150, option 3
- For Somali services, call 651-665-0150, option 4
- For Latino services, call 651-665-0150, option 2
- For Oromo and Amharic services, call 651-641-6671
- For services in all other languages, call 651-665-0150, and press #5
Think Small Newletters
Please check out our newsletters, currently available in Hmong, Somali, Spanish, Arabic, and English!
Winter 2013 - Hmong
Winter 2013 - Somali
Winter 2013 - Spanish
Fall 2012 - Arabic/English